Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, January 25, 2008

Would have been a good idea...

As I was folding Andy's socks this morning on our bed, Ben and Annie were coloring in the front room. Annie decided she wanted to paint her fingers and toes. However, she missed (A LOT!!) and I now have a 'beautiful' pink decoration in the middle of my living room. I'm hoping Andy chechs this before coming home tonight so it is not such a huge shock...maybe I'll just leave the lights off and light a few candles. Maybe he'll have a great day at work today and come home in a fabulous mood... maybe he'll be so happy to have clean folded socks in his drawer that he won't say a word! (I'm doing his underwear right now to make him even more happy when he opens his drawers!!!) Yes - our little Annie is very tired by the end of the day if she hasn't had a nap to revive herself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so darn cute! I think Annie's fingers and toes look lovely :) The other evening Brent found Carter in the kitchen painting his toenails with red nail polish...how did he get his hands on that? Ahh, the joys of parenting!