Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, September 14, 2007

Bed Hopping

I posted previously about some bed issues we've been having. This night Ben got so tired for Annie climbing into his bed that he finally traded her. She came out to complain that Ben was in her bed, and I basically told her to deal with it since she took his bed. He looks so big in her crib! She chose the blue chair - where in all actuality, has been slept in about 10% of most nights by someone in our family! At the kids' checkups, the pediatrician said if Annie is climbing out she needs to be in a big bed. We have had bunk beds since Christmas (thank you Aunt Jamie!) so we took the top off for Annie to sleep on since it has the rails on both sides.

However, I really think Ben needs the bed with the rails because most nights he will fall out of bed and wander into our room. He's learned to lay by Andy - in whatever space he can find - since I wake up and take him back to his room. This picture was taken this week at 3am when I came back to bed after feeding Em. I love how they keep us on our toes!

No comments: