Seach The Maas Family Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mitchell

How we know he is the 4th child: I only have these pictures of him for the entire month of January so far (about 12). After school one day, Ben had to do a report on George Washington. He wanted to hold Mitchell, so he did double duty while I folded clothes with Annie and Emily. Mitchell was completely content! A quick 'hello' and then back to the books!
We've found that Mitchell likes to look at this cute reindeer; it will keep him entertained for periods of time up to 20 minutes or put him to sleep! I'm considering not putting it away with the rest of the Christmas decorations....
Same morning as above. Andy's car was 'broken' and in the shop ($1100 later after 5 days previously buying all new tires for van...grrrr), so he had my car and I had no driving vehicle. It was time to pick up Emily from the bus stop and super-duper cold, so I put Mitchell in his bear. He looked sooooo cute, and he stayed very warm!
That's it for now! He's sleeping fabulous at night, although he doesn't think night-time really starts until 11 or 12; we're still working on that one!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Lindsey, He's just so cute! And his HAIR!!! I LOVE it! I wish I could meet him in person, I guess he's just going to have to hear about me from stories. Love and miss you guys!

Nonie said...

Always fun to keep up with your "going ons" and "on goings." Thanks. Blue Bear looks like it is kind of BIG! Hope he grows into it before winter ends. :)

Heather said...

I love the bear costumes. They are a must with babies her in the land of cold. Don't know why I didn't use one before...oh live and learn.

Heather said...

OH ps. Ben looks so cute with Mitchell on his lap.