Seach The Maas Family Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HELPPPPP!!!!

Can someone PLEASE help me find my wallet? We've looked EVERYWHERE (although not in the place the wallet is) and can't find it. I had it when I left BJ's on Saturday afternoon and even have my receipt. I have my keys that were next to my wallet. I just don't have my wallet! Not only do I need my money, but I need the notes I made on a paper that is folded inside! None of my cards have been used, which makes me think it is not stolen, just lost. Here are the places we've looked so far:
+Andy's car (which I drove) - we've been over it 3 different times, moving seats forward and backward.
+My car (which I didn't drive)
+all the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen
+through the shopping bags where groceries were
+have cleared all the clutter off the counters
+through the coloring books
+throughout the fridge
+I've called the store twice
+under and in the couch upstairs (i'll look downstairs right now!) it's all nicely vacuumed now
+through the church bag (although I know I didn't have it in there since I couldn't find my checkbook for church)
The kids have been looking everywhere also (i've offered LOTS of bribes if they find it).
And yes, we've all offerred numerous prayers.

Any other ideas??? I NEED MY WALLET!!!!

3 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

I know it might sound silly, but did you try the washroom? Good luck, I really hope you find it.

Dixie said...

I know you called the store, but have you tried to go in person? Sometimes its easier to say no on the phone than actually look. Best of luck hope you find it soon.

Jamie said...

Are you sure Ben did "forget" where he hid it?