Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Naughty Little Girls

Well, we had a (nother) hair-cutting incident. I've tried to figure out WHY in the WORLD Annie keeps doing this, but I'm not finding one... Last time she cut her hair, I told her if she did it again, I was going to buzz it short like Ben's... Fifth time is a charm, I guess! Emily's butch-job. Poor little girl was a complete mess. She had no real idea what was going on and just smiled for the camera.
And...the other one. Yes, looks like a mug shot! Naughty little girl! The back was cut halfway through in the middle of her head as well. Where was I? I know this is the question everyone asks... I was reading Ben a book upstairs and had just checked on the little cherubs as they colored Thanksgiving cards and cut snowflakes. Just one book - doesn't take much time to cut hair!!!
Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great day watching Andy play football, raking leaves, watching movies and eating! Ben came down with HIGH fever just before dinner, so we had to cancel plans with friends for dessert. It was just a nice peaceful day!

8 comments:

Borton Family said...

Oh Linds~~ I cant stop laughing. If it makes you feel better you still have cute girls (even with no hair). Love you girl!

K8 said...

No way!!! What lil' turkeys! At least now you won't have tangles... : )

Andrea said...

Those little stinkers! What is it about little munchkins and needing something to cut? "Ummm we can't cut paper, that's no fun, let's see, how about your hair?" LOL

They still look cute though :)

The Cass Crew said...

OMG! I would just die!! You are too funny! I can't believe you buzz them both! Good thing it grows back!!

Jen said...

They are still super cute and I'm sure it won't be too long before their hair is long again, and then you'll probably have to go through the whole buzz thing again. Sorry I couldn't help. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Nonie said...

8-( Ohh!!! Well, maybe we are looking at a Mary Anne Valdes or Rita Hazen - famous hairdressers to the stars!!!

Ashlie said...

Wow! How fun that all your kids have the same haircut! ;) Hopefully they will never do it again! I feel for you, though! Brooklyn cut her hair 8 times (and I hid the scissors!!She would use little baby nail scissors, climb a 5 shelf bookshelf to get the scissors...) One time (after the 3rd time in a week!) I made her sit and cut newspaper until she was sick of it!! she came up with a game where she would tape paper to a chair (hair) and talk a "person" sitting in the chair as she gave them a haircut and then would sweep the hair up!
Good luck!

Dave and Lucy said...

I now it is only hair, but I just want to cry for you. What we mothers go through and you had them both do it on the same day... and it wasn't the first time!!!! AHHHH! Please call!:)