Seach The Maas Family Blog

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Well, apparently what I remember and actual events are quite different. My sweet little children were tired of trick-or-treating so quickly! I thought for sure the lure of more free candy would keep them going all night. I was wrong, and poor Emily has a huge scratch on her nose (she was tired and her candy was heavy and she fell on the concrete) because I made them continue even after they told me they were tired. But this is so fun, I said. I got over-ruled!

Two good witches and a princess that disappears and appears at doors. It's so rare to have a picture of me with the kids; so I included two! That's what you get when you update the blog...
My sassy little cowboy was out of sorts that night. He wasn't so happy to have to do this! (like I forced him to trick or treat! okay - i really did. I love Halloween!!!)


We are family... (notice my little green plants that are supposed to fill in within the next year)


This is my very favorite part; the candy sorting!!! Emily just kept unwrapping candy, taking a few licks and then putting it back into her bucket. She was hilarious! I always knew what candy came from Em because it was all STICKY!!!





Happy Halloween! Here's to next year when we will have longer legs!!!







4 comments:

Joey Pauga said...

Nice stash. Have some more in preparation for 6:30am tomorrow morn.

Unknown said...

Lindz you look gorgeous in these pictures! What a fun Halloween!!

Joey Pauga said...

Hey winner person you, I tagged you. Go to my blog to read the rules.

Kim said...

You and your family are cute! My kids got really tired really fast too...I don't ever remember getting tired on Halloween! They have so much to learn!