Seach The Maas Family Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Law of the Toliet

So, before I have any kind of meeting at my house, I try to wipe down the hall bathroom. It gets scrubbed once a week, but in between is just quicky spot-checks (mirror, counter, floor, toilet seat, straighten towels, etc). Without fail, the Law of the Toilet applies in my house.

I will have book club, a baby shower or something similar at my house where women are going to be here for at least 2 hours and NO ONE uses my potty! I'm sure because it is very clean with candles burning and smelling nice. But, when people are here for a quick 20 minutes to pick something up or drop something off, they ALWAYS ask to use the bathroom - of course, these are the times without my quicky spot-checks. Why is that??? Why must this be a LAW - with almost the same consistency as gravity???

1 comment:

kristie said...

It is hilarious that you would post about this. I just cleaned my bathroom downstairs. I think the same thing, that is the bathroom visitors will use. Unfortunately, it is also the bathroom Jacob runs to when he gets home everyday. I think he holds it all day because he won't even talk to me when he get in the door. He just runs to the bathroom. It was nasty today, and I swear I cleaned it within the last week.