Seach The Maas Family Blog

Friday, July 11, 2008

Now I know...

...why all parents love Where the Sidewalk Ends! Ben has been loving tv this week, probably because we haven't been able to go anywhere alllllll week (more about that later)! Tonight I went to find him, hoping to now find a mess and instead found him watching tv! I told him he was going to turn into a tv set! So I had to go and find "the book" that I thought wouldn't be appreciated until my children were much older. It is hilarious! I just figured out that each poem is about some hideous behavior that children exhibit and takes it to the extreme! We've been reading it for the last 30 minutes and letting Ben and Annie take turns picking stories! I did have to majorly edit the Paul Bunyan one; I didn't remember that from my youth...

No comments: