Seach The Maas Family Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Almost Perfect Mother's Day

Mother's Day was fabulous! It was actually the best one I think I have ever had! I woke up to Andy taking the kids out of our room, then woke up again to fluffy pancakes, a perfect flipped egg, grapes, milk and yogurt! I got chocolates in church, the young women participated in my lesson, my little niece played with Ben and Annie after church, my family (minus my mom but plus my brother's girlfriend) came over for dinner and we had LEFTOVERS, my sister and the kids had fabulous mother's day surprises for me ($ for pedicure, beautiful roses, and Arbonne beauty things), and I was asleep by 8:45 that night! What a fabulous day!!!!

To top it off, my sister and her family were here from Utah visiting and she let me borrow her brand-new dress to wear to church so I could feel like a princess! It was a great day!!! The only thing that could have made it better was for my mom to be here, but alas - she does have other children to visit...

No comments: