Seach The Maas Family Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ben's Birthday Party

We decided that the kids can have a party with friends every other year and do something with family on the off years. This year was Ben's "off" year, so we went to the Mesquite Rodeo and he got to bring one friend, Alex. Look at Ben's stance! He was made to be a cowboy! I keep trying to convince Andy to get a job in a little town so we can have a farm with horses! I even found one for him!!!
Annie and Uncle Roy climbing up the stairs with Nachos.
Alex, Ben, and Andy watching the show.
Ben is teaching Alex to "ride a horse" as they wait for the calf race to begin. This is how Ben runs almost anywhere these days - skipping while patting on his leg.
Had to end the night with matching blue snowcones...

4 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW the big 4. I am sad thinking Micah will be 4 soon. Time flies by too quickly.

Unknown said...

I love that Ben and Annie both have cowboy boots. I'm totally jealous.

Unknown said...

I love that Ben and Annie both have cowboy boots. I'm totally jealous!

Unknown said...

hey, nice
My name is ben maas too!
i am from the netherlands, and it is nice to see a samename in the world.