Seach The Maas Family Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

3 1/2 days...

Andy has been back at work for 3 1/2 days, and I'm glad to report we are all still alive! We are still stuffing (and I do mean STUFFING!) 3 car seats in the back of the little Honda Accord from the rental car agency. Andy went to pick up the Camry this morning and while driving home the alignment was horrible, so he took it back. Someday we'll get our car back! We are still waiting for the van (that sounds sooo wierd to even say the word! On the way home from the hospital I told Andy I wasn't floored because we were bringing home our third baby - more because we bought a van.) to ship. If it hasn't gone by tomorrow night, Andy has a ticket to fly to Vegas and drive it back this weekend. So, either way, I should have more space by next Monday. Another thing to keep clean. :) A friend wrote in her Christmas card that one of the three things she is grateful for are the hours between 7pm and 7am when her house is clean. I totally agree. However, we would really be in business if the laundry was also completed during those hours...

As a side note for those with extraordinary English skills (Mrs. Gorman) - how do I write that sentence starting with "A friend wrote...?" Because the noun is 'one' which is singular - so the verb should be 'is' not 'are' - right? I put 'are' because it sounds soooo much better! However maybe I made the sentence too complex - with the 'she is grateful for' - I can't even remember what that is called! I need to go back to 7th grade so I can diagram this.... has, have, had, do, did, does, may, might, must....

No comments: